What Our Customers Are Saying
Las Vegas Bed Bug Removal & Treatment
A good night’s rest is key to success throughout the day, but nothing disrupts your beauty sleep faster than a bed bug infestation. You don’t have to suffer from bed bugs any longer! Our bed bug treatment will provide you with quick relief and lasting results that can keep your home bed bug-free in no time!
Where do you provide your services?
We offer our high-quality pest control services in North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. If it’s urgent, take advantage of our same-day services. We’re a team of experienced Las Vegas bed bug control specialists who can help pest-proof your home or business.
Who We Are
Getting rid of bed bugs quickly and efficiently often requires professional help. Due to their resilience and sneakiness, bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to control and prevent. As the best service for exterminating bed bugs Las Vegas has to offer, we will provide an effective solution regardless of the scale of your pest problem. We are bed bug treatment experts, and take additional steps to keep them out for good. Our treatments in Nevada include:
- Comprehensive preparation checklist
- Floor treatments
- Aerosol and liquid treatments
- Hot spot treatments
- Preventative measures
- Bed bug encasement services for mattresses and box springs
In addition to bed bugs, we provide other pest control services in the Las Vegas, NV, metropolitan area. This includes the extermination of other insects, as well as rodents and spiders.
Understanding Bed Bugs in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is one of the most bedbug-infested cities in the country due to its extremely transient population. Hoteliers, property managers, and Las Vegas, NV, residents need to be highly alert for any sign of bed bugs infestation. Pest control experts across the world are particularly adamant about how fast they can spread and what they’re attracted to.
The first step in identifying and controlling bed bugs is being aware of what to look for. Several insects can resemble bed bugs, so an accurate identification is a crucial first step towards regaining control. Las Vegas bed bugs have the following physical characteristics:
- Flat, oval, rusty brown body with front wing measuring 1/3” in length
- They have prominent antennae
- Small hairs on the abdomen that create a striped appearance
- The abdomen becomes temporarily bright red after feeding on blood
What to Look Out For
Bed bugs are classified under Cimicidae, a family of insects that exclusively feed on blood. They require blood to develop and reproduce. Among the species in this family of insects, bed bugs are the most adapted to living with humans. They enter a home using furniture, clothing, luggage, and other exposed items.
Thankfully, it is possible to take notice of this kind of pest infestation before it spreads out of control. Bed bugs are annoying and harmful. They hitchhike into new places in luggage or on clothing and can breed very quickly. If you see any sign of bed bugs, you need to act fast. If left untreated, they will increase rapidly and will become difficult to eliminate. Signs that you have bed bugs include:
- Itchy, red bumps all over the skin is a sign of bed bugs bites
- Bloodstains on your pillowcases and sheets
- Bed bugs shed skins on bedsheets or the floor
If you notice any of the above signs, call Las Vegas Pest Control for the best bed bug treatment services.
Proper pest control entails taking action to prevent an infestation from happening in the first place, around the clock, every single day of the year. Here are a couple of basic measures you can take so you can avoid having to call a pest specialist:
- Vacuum your sleeping area, including behind and under your bed!
- Control entry points, such as moldings, wooden windows, and door frames, as well as cracks in the wall and between boards on any wooden floors you may have
- Clean up that attic and cellar! Bed bugs love to hide away in clutter, which is why it is crucial to sort and get rid of it on a regular basis.
Preventing a Las Vegas bed bug infestation can be exhausting and time-consuming, especially if you own a sizable property, such as a hotel or a hospital. Understandably, you may not have enough time to perform a thorough check. In cases like these, you can just call up Las Vegas Pest Control! We offer a wide range of preventative services, including performing a thorough, exhaustive analysis of your property and providing a recommended plan of action.
Bed bugs are nocturnal insects, and their lifestyle is perplexing. Before occupants of an infested structure discover the first bed bug, most likely, the bugs have been there for weeks or probably months. They reside in order around bed frames, box springs, headboards, clothing, mattresses, and linens.
During the day, signs of infestation are often difficult to find. Even the largest bed bug Las Vegas has ever seen will have an easy time remaining hidden in broad daylight.
They may disperse away from the bed and live beneath carpeting, floorboards, behind picture frames, couches, under decorative moldings, etc. There is effectively no crack that is too small for bed bugs to occupy. They emerge from these secluded cracks at night to feed by piercing their victims’ skin using their beaks to draw blood.
How Treatment Works
Regardless of whether you live in North Las Vegas or you own a hotel right on the Strip, our pest control experts will find a way to get to you and take care of the problem using one of the treatment options:
- Aerosol and liquid treatments: this method entails using industry-grade liquids and sprays to thoroughly control and eradicate the pest population. Due to the extreme attention to detail of our professionals, it is a lengthy process, but it is one that no Las Vegas bug can hide away from!
- Floor treatments: in addition to destroying the invaders using aerosols and liquids, we will also explore and clean every nook and cranny on your floors, as they are one of the easiest spots for a pest or two to hide away in, even after a thorough above-ground sweep-up.
- Hot spot treatment: bed bugs tend to aggregate in the so-called “hot spots.” They include bed framing, pillowcases, and mattresses, but also certain less obvious areas, such as your dirty laundry basket or wooden furniture. Our hot spot solutions concentrate on these at-risk spaces and objects by applying heat treatments combined with liquid chemicals to effectively kill off the invaders.
Why You Should Pick Las Vegas Pest Control
When you have bed bugs infesting your home, the last thing you want to do is wait around for treatment. At Las Vegas Pest Control, our bed bug treatments give you relief from these parasites in hours, not days! Our treatments usually take between 4 and 8 hours to complete and leave your home bed bug free in one treatment!
Every bed bug infestation is different, which is why we don’t use cookie-cutter treatments here at Las Vegas Pest Control. We thoroughly inspect your home and provide treatment options to match the extent of your infestation and budget. Our technicians will also help walk you through after-treatment steps to prevent another pest infestation.
Highly Trained Technicians
Infestations aren’t something to take lightly. Our Nevada pest exterminators undergo continuous education to ensure they are up to speed on the latest bed bug treatment techniques, and we equip our technicians with the most updated technology. The result of all this training is exceptional service for you and the eviction of all your bed bugs!
We have been taking care of bed bugs in the Nevada Valley for years, and we know all the top industry techniques for getting rid of these bugs for good. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We promise that you will love your bed bug treatments, or we will return and re-treat your home for free.