What Our Customers Are Saying
There are plenty of different pests that could invade your Las Vegas house. However, if you discover that there are rodents, such as mice, on or on your property, then it’s pretty bad news, as they won’t leave it easily.
Are Rodents Dangerous?
However, that’s not all – they can also contaminate your food with feces and urine, which could lead to you or your family being infected with dangerous diseases and parasites. They often spend time in unsanitary conditions, rummaging through garbage bins and dark corners of your Las Vegas home, and later, they spread germs and bacteria around it.
Why Do Rodents Infest Las Vegas Houses?
What Are the Signs of Rodent Infestation?
- Small rodent droppings
- Foul odor
- Gnawing or scratching sounds coming from walls and/or ceilings
- Gnaw marks
- Rodent nests
Keeping Rodents Out of Your Las Vegas House
- Ensure that there is no space between the doors to your house (including your garage door) and the floor. Mice are particularly famous for their ability to fit into extremely small holes.
- Make sure that there aren’t any other openings, small holes, or cracks in your home that would allow rodents to get inside.
- Clean your house. A cluttered house will make it easier for mice and other rodents to hide, and that’s not what you want.
- As we have mentioned previously, easy access to food sources is the primary reason why rodents get into our homes. That’s why you should store food in sealed containers, and ideally, keep it in places that cannot be easily reached. At the same time, make sure that there are no crumbs on the kitchen floor or any other places, as those could become a rodent’s meal.
- Ensure that there aren’t any branches or plants growing right next to your house, or they could help rodents get inside the home through windows or through the roof.
- Check your roof every once in a while for any damage that could allow rodents to get inside the house.
Unfortunately, despite your best efforts, sometimes nature finds a way, and one day you could discover rodents such as mice on your property. As you can see, many different things attract those rodents, but there are also multiple ways for them to get inside your house.
Las Vegas Rodent Control Services
Mice and similar rodents such as rats can damage your property, contaminate your food, and transmit deadly diseases, which is why it is essential that the problem is taken care of as quickly as possible. We have years of experience in the pest control field, and we know the methods to get rid of all the rodents from your house, no matter how severe the problem is so that you can lead a stress-free life once again.